Countdown to Takeoff!

Time Left In Mexico

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Million dollar babies...

Hello my dear readers... all five of you.. or six!? Anyhow, i know i seem to have abandoned my daily plan, but well thats mainly cos i haven't had much to report. Not that life here is getting boring, its just been peaceful.. me enjoying my comfortable corner, where it is sometimes hard to receive WIFI.. like now.. and i need to crawl out of it to 'pen' down life here on blogspot, to the sound of rain knocking on the roof.

Yesterday morning Alex and i headed off with a list of tasks to be completed only have our spirits dampened by the cold rain, bureaucracy at the immigration and the traffic jams. However at our last stop, which was the university, we met up with Madet, the head of the international office at ITESM. She not only provided me with a clearer picture, but also provided a way around the immigration bureaucracy, which left us wondering, why didn't we just go there first! Lets hope shes as good as her word. On other news.. i have tickets to L.A. i'll be heading to L.A on the 22nd and returning to Mexico City on the 28th from Austin, Texas... i have few drafts for my time in the US, but i'll post them when they are more concrete. For now i have to worry how to squeeze 7 days worth of clothes in one backpack, including my toiletries, making sure i have less than 100ml of liquid. Damn the terrorist for their creative explosive methods. Or maybe i'll just consider the check-in option.

Today we were suppose to go to SIX FLAGS (yes 6, not 8, its a theme park), but the rain played the role of the enemy yet again. I have also not really followed the news since i got here, not that i am a news buff, but i was often happy to consume nuggets of information hurled towards me by my parents, friends n TV mobile. The only thing.. i have prolly consumed in my days here is the fact that the Hollywood couple sold a picture of their twins for 25 million dollars.. people really have too much money. Also, i have not been cured of my TV show addiction, esp when you have all 6 seasons of smallville at your disposal. This home reminds me the IRC network at NTU. I could feed on the collection for the entire six months and still not be done..

on a final note.. i am glad to have dan's family 'adopt' me! :) .. allrite time to return the adorable Allison Mack. *POOF*

2 comments:

utkarsh said...

Temme ur meeting the man himself in LA :P... and yeah... hw is the uni?

Wiggly said...

He is meeting someone better than the man himself ;)